Over the past few years, gameroom lighting has begun finding its way into other rooms besides just the gameroom or rec room. Gameroom/Island lights are remarkably versatile and can be used over a pool table, in a bar area, over a kitchen island or over a dining room table for optimal illumination and a touch of class.
The Tiffany lighting collection takes its cues from the game, sporting colorful, detailed illustrations and classic victorian themes. The Designer Classics collection runs the gamut from spirited, fun-loving billiard lights inspired by the game itself to an array of stunning, rich designs that make an eye catching statement. The Casual Traditions collection provides simplified elegance with beautiful variations of metal and glass.
When mentioning the word gameroom, a pool table often comes to mind, and proper billiard lighting is important. Available in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors, gameroom lights adds air of ambiance to the room.
Choosing the right gameroom light for your home depends mostly on your decor. If you have a more rustic look consider using a more traditional light with stained tiffany glass. For a modern feel, choose a gameroom light that features a sleek shape and is finished in black or silver.
- Various finishes available to match your style.
- Interchangeable glass or metal shade choices.
- Increase energy efficiency with compact fluorescen bulbs in existing line voltage sockets.
- Hang billiard lights at least 32 inches above the bed of the pool table. The bottom of the fixture should be at eye level when standing. Always center the light lengthwise on the table.
- The function of billiard light is to provide even lighting across the entire surface of your pool table, including the top of the rails to avoid shadows. The edge of the field of light produced by the billiard light should line up with the edge of the table.
- Most pool players agree that fluorescent bulbs provide the most even lighting across the table.
- Gameroom/Island lights can also light a kitchen island or dining room. The bottom of the fixture should be 30 inches above the table surface, at eye level.
Landmark Lighting is the leading manufacturer of Billiard Lights and Gameroom Lights. We carry hundreds of fixtures for your pool table including Tiffany art glass containing pool table graphics designed into the glass. Lighting Catalog is the leading provider of Landmark Lighting online with all lighting fixtures in stock.